Organizational Assessment Services
Every organization is a system with unique elements and rules of operation. Understanding and assessing these operations can give executive leadership information vital to managing the organization and change processes.
Our approach to organizational development rests soundly upon data driven strategic interventions.
We use an array of scientific assessment methods to measure the obvious and subtle forces that affect the organization and its employees. Assessment results are then used to design an action plan with organization specific interventions to ameliorate identified problems and facilitate planned transformation. We also partner and follow through with our clients in the ground level implementation of these data driven action plans.
Our general Organizational Development services include:
- Organizational Audits to assess various parameters of organization functioning
- Mission/Vision/Core Values development processes
- Gap Analysis (e.g., skills needed vs. existing skills portfolio)
- Development of organization standard Performance Development Appraisal Systems
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal workouts involving key but threatened relationships
- Detailed fit assessment of policies and practices with stategic objectives
- Improvement of working relationships between divisions, departments or locations within a single organization
ORGANIZATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND RESEARCH SERVICES
A clear understanding and effective management of the internal and external forces that affect vital organization parameters is required for your organization to reach its strategic objectives . Our research and assessment services are seamlessly integrated with our other capabilities and evaluate the effect of various factors on your organization’s current performance. We use the following methods to generate data based solutions directly linked to the strategic goals of the organization.
- Organizational Stress assessments which identify high stress ‘hot spots’ in the organization, thereby allowing precise targeting of intervention resources (click here to see our white paper)
- Presenteeism assessment to examine root causes of employee engagement and productivity problems, and delineate specific economic consequences to the organization
- Organization wide 360° and Upward Feedback program design and implementation, and integration with performance appraisal review process
- Surveys, both traditional and web-enabled
- Assessment and development of management teams to enhance group performance and increase organizational effectiveness
- Assessment and development of teams working on critical projects to enhance communication and performance
- Focus group research
- Topic focused in-depth executive interviews