Troubleshooting High Risk
Can you identify any organization that hasn’t had to put out unexpected internal “fires” while earning it’s stripes? Neither can we. The payoff for rapid, expert troubleshooting to handle potentially destructive situations is great.
Consultation to facilitate successful management of high risk situations helps focus damage control efforts and prevents further ramification of the problem into the organization. It also helps minimize the likelihood of related yet unanticipated negative outcomes. Finally, a thorough root cause analysis of the situation will help reduce the likelihood having to deal with future occurrences.
Matrix provides the following types of troubleshooting/risk-reduction projects:
- Resolution of conflicted relationships between key individuals
- Intervention strategies for prematurely plateaued key contributors
- Unwanted exit prevention for highly valued key contributors
- Derailment prevention and turn-around coaching with valued, but under-performing, key employees
- For situations where separation of a strategically important employee is unavoidable, coaching for the individual to understand the circumstances leading to the separation, recover from the situation, and make corrective actions to prepare for their future success
- Expert identification, respectful management and referral as needed to address significant mental health matters or personal problems that require attention