We exist to deliver a wide range of powerful, innovative and clearly focused assessment and development services tailored to meet the critical performance needs of our clients. Our assessment and behavior change strategies are carefully designed to ensure precise focus and maximum effectiveness. We have tools, but no “cookbook.”
We help the executives, professionals and staff of all sized firms optimize their performance. We also help organizations identify and remediate impediments to ideal system functioning.
We believe in the reciprocal nature of success and well-being. That is, while business success is surely essential to the well-being of employees, job satisfaction and personal fulfillment are critical to a productive, successful work environment.
In reality, any organization is a group of people performing specialized roles who are bound together to achieve specific results. Our clients typically value and respect their individual contributors, and recognize that the performance of key individuals directly affects how well everything works. Performance of key individuals clearly affects the bottom line. We strive to ensure that all individuals in the workforce give maximum value to the organization and receive maximum satisfaction from their position.
Our overarching commitment is to deliver measurable results.
Guiding Principles and Values
In helping companies realize how to facilitate the maximum potential of their people, we practice what we preach. We value the art of careful listening, thorough assessment and sensible, practical intervention. We join with our clients to bring greater clarity to confused and problematic situations and believe that such clarity facilitates both individual and organizational success.
In particular, we value and promote:
- The exercising of professional roles in a dependable, enthusiastic, creative and effective manner.
- Clear definition of problems while maintaining focus on solutions.
- The vital importance of clear communication and the proficient transmission of accurate information in a timely manner.
- Treatment of employees with respect, dignity and compassion, as well as with tactful sensitivity to individual differences.
- The importance of work-life balance, as it contributes directly to job satisfaction and performance.
- Strict confidentiality of both corporate and personal information.